Instagram Advertising Agency
Instagram is an excellent medium for building brand image and engagement with your customers. The platform is very popular among all demographics and can be used to develop organic and paid growth. We provide services in digital content management and paid advertising.
Instagram Advertising Strategies
GINX media can develop creative and engaging content for your Instagram feed. We employ the expertise of highly qualified graphic designers and marketers. Finally, we also offer targeted advertising and campaign analysis.
Ethetics and communication are very intertwined. We employ graphic designers with experience in web design and marketing communication. The company uses this creativity to create engagement and transformation.
Instagram has over 800 million unique users every month, so marketing on the platform is well worth it. Not only does it give your brand another channel to interact with your audience, but many have also made direct purchases through the platform. So Instagram marketing is important, and while it may not be for everyone, it’s worth looking into.
Instagram marketing is incredibly effective at increasing brand awareness, with 83% of users saying the social network helps them find new products or services. Even better, people have more confidence in the brands they see on Instagram.
74% of users think brands with Instagram accounts are relevant and 78% think they are popular. In contrast, brands that don’t have an Instagram account are likely to be avoided by potential customers.
Instagram is the perfect platform to reach a large audience – there are over 1 billion active users on the platform every month. Instagram users spend an average of 53 minutes a day on the platform, making it the second most visited social network after Facebook.
Instagram makes it easier to stay in touch with customers and potential customers. People enjoy connecting with brands through this network – 90% of Instagram users follow at least one company.
Another thing to consider is the sales acceleration opportunities on Instagram. According to a 2019 Facebook survey, 65% of respondents visited a brand’s website or app after seeing it on Instagram, and 46% of respondents made a purchase from a brand, whether online or in person.
Access to a large audience that actively interacts with brands and wants to buy from them is a key benefit of Instagram marketing. This social network, on the other hand, has a number of other advantages.
Instagram has evolved over the years from a place to showcase one’s wealth or achievements to a useful platform for business purposes. There are four ways in which Instagram can help your business.
Instagram ads are posts that businesses can pay to show to Instagram users. Similar to Facebook, Instagram ads appear throughout the app, including in users’ feeds, Stories, Explore and more. They look like regular posts but always include a “sponsored” label to show that they are an ad. They also often have more features than a normal post, such as links, CTA buttons and product catalogues. There are many different types of ad formats on Instagram, including:
- Image ads
- Stories ads
- Video ads
- Carousel ads
- Collective ads
- Explore ads
- IGTV Ads
- Shopping ads
- Scroll ads
The wide range means you can choose the best ad type to match your specific business objectives. Each ad format has its own selection of call-to-action options.
While Instagram doesn’t allow you to optimize for followers in the same way as Facebook, you can still use advertising to build a high-quality audience. Here are five steps we recommend to help brands gain Instagram followers through paid marketing.
- Create your audience
- Determine your best-performing organic posts
- Create your own campaign
- Customize your message to your audience
- Your social advertising strategy should be analyzed, optimized, tested and evolved.
Learn how to avoid these Instagram mistakes and make sure your brand doesn’t make sloppy mistakes or flaws in its content. Your campaigns should be safe as long as you avoid the following mistakes.
- Buying Facebook likes and followers
- Using low-resolution images
- Ignoring analytics and posting too much or too little.
- Using too many hashtags
- Publishing boring content without any strategic plan.
- Visual images that are inconsistent
- There is no spell check.
- Instagram Stories are not used.
- Lack of interaction with followers.
- Sending out uncomfortable links.
If you’re targeting younger audiences and want to actively engage your audience or even relate to a cultural idea that your product supports, Instagram is the right place for your business. Instagram is the best place for brand awareness. But it goes without saying that there are some very important strategic decisions that need to be made.
In order to get a lot of followers on Instagram, you need to create compelling content that your target audience is hungry for. But if you don’t post your content at the right time and in the right place, the majority of them will never see it. So how do you determine the best time to post for your specific audience? The best way to find an ideal time to publish is to test the timing of your posts to see which time to publish generates the most engagement from your audience.
If you don’t have the time or resources to do your own testing, you can use SproutSocial, a social media management platform with over 20,000 customers. In 2020, their team analyzed customer data to determine what time of day and what day of the week their social media posts received the most engagement. Here’s what they discovered.
The first step when advertising on Instagram is to decide which elements fit your campaign. Instagram offers many different options in terms of ad space and potential reach for your target audience. With that said, the most important part of this process is having the right information flow and evaluating quality data that will help in the effective execution of your campaign. After determining the desired outcome of your campaign, an advertiser must analyze and determine critical information that will allow him to decide on any of the following: location, price, product, promotion.
Instagram ad campaigns can be created in two ways: by promoting a post and by using the Ad Manager. Promoting an existing post is simple and can be done directly from the Instagram app, but it lacks the customization options available in Ads Manager. These are the main advertising methods that can be applied to a wider range of desirable results and locations on Instagram.
Instagram shopping, for example, is an option that is becoming increasingly popular. However, for now, we believe that converting your customers to your website is a better option than promoting your Instagram store.
Instagram has proven to be a strong ad platform for driving mobile app installs, with a click-through rate of 0.8 percent compared to Facebook’s rate of 0.6 percent, according to a new report from Nanigans.
The photo-sharing app has one of the largest user bases of social media platforms and advertisers are having success in terms of app downloads through this channel. Nanigans has developed an advertising solution specific to Instagram, and customers are seeing a cost per impression of $5.14.
- The movement is important. If you are designing creative for Instagram Stories, you should choose video or some form of motion graphics to capture viewers’ attention. Animating the ad text, making a GIF or filming a simple Boomerang are all simple but effective ways to incorporate movement into your ads.
- Always try. For example, if you’re running ads in Instagram’s main feed, test a single-image placement against a carousel ad. Carousel ads are great if you have multiple products or services or want to tell more of a story through your ad creative.
- Take advantage of Instagram Shopping. This feature allows users to purchase products directly from the platform, which is perfect for product-based B2C businesses. All you need to do is create a business account and connect your product suite to Instagram.
- Customize your ad style to the location. Your ad should match the typical viewing experience for a particular channel. For example, vertical videos work great for mobile placements like Instagram stories, while a 1×1 ratio may work better for in-stream ads.
- If you’re unsure, think mobile first. Studies show that mobile-shooted Instagram Stories ads perform better than more professionally designed ads. The most successful Instagram ads often look and feel very native to the platform. You can capture this aesthetic by adding Instagram stickers and fonts to your ad creative.
- Don’t forget about your ad text. As much as design matters, if the text you use in the ad (or in the ad description) falls flat, your ad is set up to fail. You can follow these ad copy tips to make sure your message is displayed loud and clear.
A retailer hoping to increase sales via Instagram saw a 179% return on ad spend within 60 days. Another client saw a 219 percent increase in purchase frequency by targeting users who are most likely to buy with higher quality photographers during quick sales.
“From ad types to targeting parameters, Facebook has made it easy for mobile marketers to extend what they already know works for user acquisition and remarketing on Facebook to Instagram’s large and engaged mobile user base. We believe Instagram is becoming a key channel for mobile app marketers to reach new customers and reconnect with existing customers.”