Why use Google Ads?
Google is the most popular search engine on the planet. People search Google for all kinds of information, including product ratings and recommendations. One of the most competitive downloaders of google advertising is the ability to display highly relevant content according to users’ requirements. GINX Media believes that Google Ads is a successful PPC advertising method and works for almost all types of businesses. Google Ads delivers measurable returns. But if you’ve never used Google Ads before and are wondering if it’s profitable, here are some reasons why Google Ads can significantly improve your business strategy:
- Google ads
- Reach people as they search for you.
- Google Ads is highly scalable.
- Flexible with room for competition.
- Google Ads is faster and ranks better than SEO.
- Google Ads format can be more engaging.
- Google Ads has a high conversion rate between PPC platforms.
- Goals based on geography.
- Send people to specific landing pages.
How much should a business spend on Google Ads?
You might think that advertising expenses are invested in AdWords, but you are actually spending money on mini-markets in Google Ads. For example, each of your keyword groups with their set of prices and factors will come to mind. Google Ads can be used by both small and large businesses. The difference, however, is the ability to compete for expensive keywords. Do not worry, GINX media has experience and solutions to reach a narrow and targeted audience that is converted into sales.
Because Google Ads is a keyword auction site, it depends on the cost of the keywords you want to bid on to find an adequate budget. If many advertisers bid high on a particular keyword, the bid for that keyword will be higher than others, increasing your budget. This will vary wildly depending on the industry.
The better equipped you are to build and optimize Google Ads campaigns, the higher your startup budget should be. If you are starting your business for the first time and have never used Google Ads before, you should choose a low budget that still allows you to be competitive. If you’ve had some experience with AdWords, consider a higher budget.
Before any of our SEO-loving readers get into their arms, let me begin this by saying that we do not advocate that you do PPC to avoid other marketing activities. As always, we recommend a healthy balance between marketing channels, including organic search. How you distribute your marketing budget depends on which channels prove to be most effective for your business.
7 step guide to Google ads
We defined some reasons for using google ads and the logic behind them. We also compared Google ads with other pay-per-click strategies and found that it is the best choice between other search engines and social networks. Now it’s time to define some of the most important steps for developing advertising campaigns on the Google platform and some influential elements in strategic positioning for the best possible results. GINX media classifies the following steps as very influential:
- Define your objective results from Google ads.
- read more about basic settings and downloads to set and / or activate before you start.
- Know your competition and bidding restrictions. Develop competition strategies in smart ways.
- Define for your budget based on a daily, weekly and monthly basis according to milestones and keep track of results.
- Determine your target audience and your strategic reasoning in advance. Build based on a very goal-oriented assessment.
- Create multiple smart campaigns that automate hours of the day, location and other downloaders.
- Keep track of your campaign strategies and monitor daily for any improvements.
Finally, we encourage you to keep track of all the new trends and tools that can be used to better enhance your campaign in any way. Google is a platform that is constantly evolving and many new tools can improve your conversions and make your life easier. It is therefore recommended that you keep track of such trends.